Frazer's Summer Field Trips
We keep ‘em busy – so you don’t have to.
Are you a daycare, recreational program, or school that hosts your own summer camp?
WE HAVE FUN OPTIONS FOR YOU!
Summer Field Trip Program Includes:
- Weekday morning activities during the summer;
- Packages include all supplies, instruction, glazing, and firing;
- Schedule your arrival time between 9am and 10am. Sessions last 1 to 1.5 hours depending on package chosen, size of group, and age of children);
Summer Field Trip Program Package:
- $15 per child: Pottery Painting. Each child may choose an animal figurine to paint. Choices vary but, may include dog, cat, fox, monkey. Minimum of 10 painters required.
- $15 per child: Pottery Painting. Each child paints an ice cream bowl. Minimum of 10 painters required.
- $8 per child: Pottery Painting. Each child may choose a small animal figurine to paint. Snakes, spiders, turtles, dragons, pigs (selection may vary). Minimum of 15 painters required.
- Pottery is left with us to fire. We will call you for pickup about 1 week after the outing.
- $15 per child: Instructor led canvas painting. 11x14 or 12x12 canvas panel. 6+ years recommended. Minimum of 10 painters required. (Paintings are available for take home day of field trip).
A minimum number of painters is required per package / minimum purchase. See details below. Don't have the minimum number required for a pottery outing? Give us a call or send an email (484-254-6555 or firstname.lastname@example.org). We open at 11am and will schedule your outing during our normal studio hours.
$35 deposit holds your reservation and is deducted from your total the day of your outing.
*Reservations are required so enough supplies can be ordered.